|home inventory services directions inquire|
|Sold. Thank You.|
|1987 1/2 Rolls-Royce Corniche II Convertible|
|This is the epitome of class and sophistication. Acrylic White with tan interior and tan top. 19871/2 was the first year for the improved Corniche II. Originally sold on July 2, 1987 by Continental Motors in Hinsdale, IL, this Corniche II has traveled only 47K original miles. It is equipped with power windows, mirrors, seats and top. The front seats have memory settings. The original sound system is still in place with cassette and equalizer. There are two phone systems installed. The doors are equipped with locking mini-bars fitted for shot glasses and a bottle (missing). At 46K miles, the car was put through a pre-buy inspection at Bentley St. Louis prior to being offered for sale. At that time, the following work was done:
- New brake pads and discs installed all around
- New battery installed
- Hydraulic suspension serviced including gaskets and seals.
- Power steering return hose replaced
- Valve cover gaskets replaced
- Air Conditioning upgraded to current R-134A
- Frame Shocks replaced
Oil service was performed at 47K miles.
Original Owner's Manuals included (service records).
The drive in this Corniche II is smooth and quiet. There are no leaks. The exterior has had a thorough cleaning and polishing to bring out the shine of the Acrylic White paint. The leather interior has been thoroughly cleaned and treated. The leather has been refreshed. The undercarriage and engine were thoroughly cleaned and new undercoating was applied. The wood is beautiful and in excellent condition. The power tops works as designed and there is a leather boot for when the top is down (which should be always). It is equipped with a motion sensitive alarm system. Tires are excellent with plenty of tread. There are plush sheepskin mats up front. The title is clear and the Carfax is clean - guaranteed. There are no signs of any accidents. This Corniche Convertible drives like royalty. It gets attention wherever it goes (and the best parking spots with the valet). Originally, this Corniche II sold for approximately $170,000. There are many photos accessible from the thumbnail page. Please click on the link below and take some time to view this car in detail. This is a great opportunity to own a beautiful Rolls-Royce at a very reasonable price.
- Service records and Carfax vehicle history reports indicate that this Corniche has relocated a few times during the last 19 years. Starting in IL, it then passed through TN and GA before arriving in Vero Beach, FL (John's Island). Extensively serviced at Bentley, St. Louis, MO in 2005, the car was then sent west. It now resides in Newport Beach, CA.
VIN = SCAZD02A9HCX21047
Engine number = 60944L4101/8